View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #9
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Most of us are avid readers consuming text like snow by the sun. Our nature would require a drastic change to tolerate a lull into a story caused by waiting for the other to keep up. Any way my tender half has totally different tastes of subjects. We can't even agree on movies to watch.

They say opposites attract. After 28 years I'm inclined to agree. And I'll keep on reading alone.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote