View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I don't think I could bear to read a book actually WITH someone as the picture shows, Bob . Reading the same book as someone else is a completely different thing. "Book clubs" are a very popular thing here in the UK; in these, a group of people read the same book, say, each month, and then get together and discuss it. Lots of (perhaps most) public libraries run such things, and they are popular in companies too - there's one at the company I work for.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote