View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 08:40 AM   #1770
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
James Elroy Flecker, Mary Wollstonecraft, and some updates

The latest additions to the Dunyazad Library, as always carefully edited, and to be downloaded for free in PDF, ePub, Mobi and plain text formats:

The Last Generation by James Elroy Flecker, a curious short piece of early 20th century dystopia.
www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/james-elroy-flecker.htm

Letters Written During a Short Residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark by Mary Wollstonecraft — an intriguing personal travelogue by the eminent 18th century feminist.
www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/mary-wollstonecraft.htm

Recently I’ve noticed that I had paid too little attention to the ePub and Mobi files. They’ll never be nearly as well formatted as the PDF files, but at least I have now improved the formatting of the footnotes. If you have downloaded any ePub or Mobi versions of books with footnotes before December 18, please re-download them! (Even if, out of shame, or out of laziness, I have not changed their release numbers.)

The ePub and Mobi versions of Herodotus’s “History” had a major formatting issue - most of the text, entirely unintentionally, had been in italics - I have fixed this now, please download it again!

(And I wish readers would tell me when they notice errors, or things not properly done ...)
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote