View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 04:09 PM   #2
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
I guess if it were me, I'd start with a new epub in sigil, and modify the Section0001.xhtml file to suit, with all the boilerplate you want. Then right click on it in the book browser and chose "save as" and save the file with some generic name like "template.xhtml" in your working directory.

Each time I needed a new file, I would right-click on "Text" in the book browser and choose "add existing files" and pick the "template.xhtml" from wherever I'd saved it. Then rename it something appropriate, like "Chapter002.xhtml, and go from there.

HTH
Albert
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote