View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 02:29 AM   #62
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I certainly didn't think she was a simpleton. She was smart enough to deal with unwanted attentions, even when she was young. I did think she was naive at the time of the murders. She was uncomfortable with the atmosphere in the house, but she wasn't wise enough to get out with Jeremiah, because she thought she should stay. It was certainly not because she was planning on murder.

I think having to survive the prison system for however long it was (I have had to return the book to the library) she would have to have developed cunning. I didn't see her as cunning when she was 16.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote