View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #384
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxcore35 View Post
Yes a made 0 research, sorry for that. As you explain that source metadata are directly supported by framework now I completely understand why it is not fit for the plugin.

In the past I had some issues with not properly working goodreads and scrolling thou thread to find some fixed version, but it looks like now it is just an history. Anyway I'm using your beta and for english tiles everything works smoothly.
You shouldn't be using the beta. The change in the last beta for this plugin was released on 20/12/2017.
Quote:
I suggested this functionality for X-ray plugin, but I think you have seen my post, because you are active also there! Let me say thank you for the time spending on this amazing calibre plugins! And sorry for not making a research beforehand.
Yes, I can see what you want as part of the X-ray data. But, I don't use a Kindle, so it isn't anything I can use.

Last edited by davidfor; 03-19-2018 at 08:57 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote