View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #383
dxcore35
dxcore35 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If you look back through this thread, you will see that I am the person who....

When I stated that this was beyond the capabilities of metadata source plugins, I stated that because it is a fact. The metadata source...

I also do not feel that what you are asking for fits in with the concept of a metadata source plugin...

Lastly, I don't know why you think finding a function version of the Goodreads plugin is hard. It is posted....
Yes a made 0 research, sorry for that. As you explain that source metadata are directly supported by framework now I completely understand why it is not fit for the plugin.

In the past I had some issues with not properly working goodreads and scrolling thou thread to find some fixed version, but it looks like now it is just an history. Anyway I'm using your beta and for english tiles everything works smoothly.

I suggested this functionality for X-ray plugin, but I think you have seen my post, because you are active also there! Let me say thank you for the time spending on this amazing calibre plugins! And sorry for not making a research beforehand.
dxcore35 is offline   Reply With Quote