View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 11:45 PM   #380
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxcore35 View Post
Hi, thank you for all the work on plugin.

Can somebody implement to also extract the quotes if there are any?
  • (DONE) extract top 30 quotes (see script here https://github.com/mon95/Goodreads-Quotes-Extractor)
  • (TODO) implement this feature into plugin
  • (TODO) automatically add custom column with name "Quotes", with html view property set (this is really optional)
  • (TODO) add the extracted quotes into this column

For somebody who is already familiar with the code this should be not a problem.

for the time & effort!
Sorry, that is completely beyond the capabilities of a metadata source plugin. These plugins are limited to updating core metadata only and cannot update custom columns. Plus I think fetching this type of information is not a good fit for the plugin. I think this should be a separate plugin. I suggest making a post in the plugins suggestion thread. Maybe it will attract the attention of someone who is interested in doing this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote