View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 09:42 PM   #378
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by botmtl View Post
Sorry about that, I was sure the plugin changes were solid but I didn't pay enough attention to the config side. It's fixed now. My section of the configuration is now saved in another file entirely - it's safer for people just wanting to try out the changes if I don't mess at all with the plugin's existing config file at all.

I also saw that downloading through github is problematic because the download zip function doesn't create a valid plugin (the base folder has to be removed), so I'll just put up this link instead: goodreads.zip

botmtl, I'm so sorry I meant to reply to you ages ago but it slipped my mind, I've been using your version of this plug-in since August and it's been perfect, it shortens my add book workflow massively! Thank you.
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote