View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 12:02 AM   #97
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchbook View Post
Oh no, that was not the point I was trying to make.
Those are just the covers of what I am reading right now and what kind of books I enjoy to read.

(snippage)

What IS important for me is the title and subtitle. Since the last post I've been browsing Kobo for books and the annoying titles that people give to books is what irritates and repulses me.

@Hitch: You can't tell a story like that and keep us hanging without pictures of those covers!
I'm afraid that I can, and I won't. It's one thing for me to discuss this in theory--it's another if I embarrassed the client by displaying his covers. He doesn't mind if I discuss this, as an object lesson for other authors, but I think he'd take a very--very--dim view if I put his personal business on display. You know?

Hitch
Hitch is online now   Reply With Quote