Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #1213
hanog
Enthusiast
hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hello ixtab!

I have a PW with fw5.3.3 (jailbreak,devcerts, rescuepack,kindlet,jbpatch,python,screensaver hack)

I have two questions.

JBPatch Log:

W: The Font Size Patch does not support locale "en_US". This patch may not work as expected.

What does it mean? It's critical?

I tried make localization file for JBPatch.
I used this file for source jbpatch-l10n-en.zip then I translated to hungarian.
When I'm done, I tested. It seems to be ok, but in the log appear a W: message
I don't remember exactly what.
Something like that: W: line 1 file /var/local/jbpatch/com.mobileread.ixtab.jbpatch.ui.kindlet.JBPatchUI-en.txt missing =

I checked the original "en" source and my version, is it same (except translations).

This is the translated version: com.mobileread.ixtab.jbpatch.ui.kindlet.JBPatchUI-en.txt

At last but not least, thanks for your awesome work!
hanog is offline   Reply With Quote