View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #36
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
So despite the two parties involved being Amazon and Baen, and despite this not being a mainstream Agency publisher, it is still Apple's fault?
No and I never said that.

I just said I hate the clauses _like_ the one Apple forced on publishers. I didn't say this is in anyway related to Apple nor that apple were the first to do so. It's just that everyone tends to know about MFN clauses _because_ of Apple and the recent DoJ investigation, so I mentioned Apple in case someone didn't know what clause I was referring to. It's an easy case to google for arguments about MFN.

Last edited by JoeD; 12-13-2012 at 07:27 AM.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote