View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #35
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
since there's a hack on replacing the fonts used in KT, would you consider including it in the Wiki?
Sure, this is exactly the kind of stuff that should go there. However, as I said before, there's no need to ask me to do it. Just improve the page by yourself, and add the information! (BTW, that's exactly the point: I didn't know about this hack yet, so I couldn't even have added it by myself)

@all: in order not to continue "polluting" this thread with off-topic posts, please move the wiki-related discussions here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=162200
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote