View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 06:01 AM   #1
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Kobo/WH Smith UK tie up now live!

For all the 'doubting Thomas's' who thought(like me) Oh Yeah, that'll happen in the fullness of time-meaning next year sometime. We were wrong. The WH Smith e-bookstore is live and run by Kobo NOW. Way to go Kobo.

unashamed link to my page on WH Smith.

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndS...t=%5ceb_eBooks

Apparently there will be over 10,000 books added next week(s) including some of mine,and also price updates as things kinda backlogged whilst integration was going on.
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote