View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #12
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
The Sony cover is great, but I don't have a lot of confidence in its ability to protect the reader from jolts or from other things, like keys, scratching the screen. In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to take the reader out of the case to read it.
When I was younger some of my friends were mocking me, I'd behave like an old woman. For things changing purses to fit the outfit and match my shoes but more often because I owned things they thought ridiculous. One of them being a key wallet.

It prevents your stuff, i.e. coat pockets and bags from being poked holes into, other things from being scratched.

You can make it a gift opportunity. Find a company you really love like Cartier, Montblanc or Smythson (they have the most adorable colours) and have yourself gifted with matching wallet, key wallet, pen case and make up bag.

You will be able to buy the most expensive bags and keep them for eternity this way. And good looking too, as there will be no ink stains, no lipstick smears and no holes in them.

Think about it: all great leather companies supply this things since ages, there is a reason why.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote