View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #8
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
That's what I was trying to figure out before purchasing. I'd really like to find a case that will protect it without adding any bulk. I have a CaseLogic zipper case that I used with my PEz; it provided great protection, but doesn't fit in my pocket.

You could try to ask some Opus owners if they have an original sleeve cover that they do not use anymore. I had one MR member send me theirs for my Astak Pocket Pro..which I no longer have, however I use it for my Sony 350...Not a perfect fit, but with a bit of paper in the sleeve it fits snugly and also fits into my pocket...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote