View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #10
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I've seen this report a couple of places, and everyone mentions disposable income and free time, which are surely factors, but I suspect the larger issue affecting the value equation for older people is eyesight and eye strain. Adjustable print size and a comfortable display are the main reasons I hear for why people 1) are reading from any electronic device and 2) are using eInk rather than a more flexible LCD device like a netbook or iPhone.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote