View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #63
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You mean the table of contents accessible by the menu or an embedded table of contents. Typically, problems that can be solved with a reboot of the reader indicate bugs in the reader.
Well...I've not done a systemic test, so I'm not sure. I've been puzzling over the two different tables and couldn't figure out whether they were two views of the same thing, or different tables altogether.

So I just tried my Calibre epub conversions of Sunborn and The Infinite Sea again. On the Reader, I can use the embedded ToC that I assume come from the mobi source file, at the front of the book. But the menu-accessible Contents pages are empty. In Calibre's viewer, I can use both kinds of contents pages.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote