View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 12:20 AM   #7
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
OK... I take back what I said on the other thread. I didn't see this page. This is actually pretty cool. While I see no support for DRM I think for $229 this thing could be big.

Also... this so looks like the Newtronix (CyBook) OEM. If so, it will be able to run OpenInkpot which will add Mobi and FB2 support?

BTW: Jetbook uses the Foxit reader software on their device. Although they don't have the reflow text feature.

BOb

PS: It comes with some software too. And I know Foxit has Mac and Linux versions of their stuff... so that could be really good news.
Well, I have been using the pdf reader on the Jetbook, and it works rather well. Also, its not that hard to convert books to pdf... and if it does actually support reflowable PDF, well it will be even easier.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote