View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
T1 Dies Then (Semi) Recovers

Reading my T1 at the gym today when it suddenly switched off. Screen was dark then that annoying circular arrow symbol came up. Then dark, the arrow etc etc.

I lumbered off the treadmill and did a reset and the Home screen finally reappeared but when I tried to open the book I was reading, which I had purchased from Sony, I got a message that it was DRM protected and could not open.

But I can open non-DRM books (thank you Patricia Clark Memorial Library). When I got back home, I plugged my T1 into my laptop but the Sony Reader software does not show the T1 Reader. I can open Sony purchased books on my laptop but still not on the T1.

Also, I can open the Sony purchased books on my iPad and iPhone. Go figure.

Would appreciate any advice.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote