View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #825
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm hanging right at 79k. Still not eating 'big' meals... trying to keep the calories below 1200 instead of the 900 when I was working at it. Only taking long walks every other day or so, but really pushing when we walk. I'm comfortable at this weight, but wouldn't mind dropping another 3-4kg. In March I'm going to start a regimen of muscle building to get in better shape for our move back into the jungle in June/July.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote