View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #34895
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
that's actually filmed in Seattle in stead of going to Vancouver BC and pretending it's Seattle
I've watched the original Danish version, though the American is on my list of "to-watch" (which is starting to go the way of my TBR list ).

Tonight I'm going to watch one or two episodes of Downton Abbey and a movie, but I haven't decide which movie, I'm not even sure what genre I'm in the mood for (horror, documentary or James Bond).

Whilst decided I'm watching the progress of copying Time Team episodes from my computer to my mediaplayer with FTP, it's very hypnotizing!
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote