View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #204
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@twobob: Err, any idea *why* you can't use a softfp TC with BR with a newer Linaro release?

I get that it's the turning point release when they switched the loader name for the multilib/hardf stuff, but it's working pretty well with a no multilib softfp setup [nothing's changed there] :? (My latest batch of stuff was built with Linaro 2012.09).
I did try to dig around in the "commits" for a "reason". all I found was those notes...

generally in BR (this is my experience - not fact) they simply add those notes until they work around whatever issue is preventing it working.

Spoiler:
I shall go hunt down the relevant BR-mailing-list thread when I ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO BACKUP MY KINDLE
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote