View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #15
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
You can actually get 5g free at dropbox. They have a new camera upload feature. If you use it to upload pics or vids for every 500mb I think you get that much more storage until you hit 5gigs. Check this thread.
You can actually get much much more than that.

I'm up to 21GB for free, and I haven't even gotten the extra 5GB image upload yet.

Just refer people, do the annual Dropbox Quest to get another 1GB and do the Get Started steps. You could also join Dropbox on Twitter and Facebook to get more free space, but I think they've removed that, since Dropbox.com/free is not available anymore.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote