View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #136
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
We moderators are the main ones who wanted the change because, quite frankly, we're fed up with the daily requests for thread and post deletions in the ever-escalating War of the Affiliate Links. We're being worked to death for free on behalf of people who are earning money from our efforts. The only alternate we can see is to let duplicate threads and posts clutter the forum. Is that what you really want?
Thank you for the explanation. I very much appreciate it.

However, I do just want to say that if the question at the end is a real question, and not just rhetorical, then "Yes, I would prefer to have duplicate threads, with titles that tell me what's in them, rather than having to dig to the end of multiple affiliate threads." My brain can handle sorting out the duplicates pretty quickly and well, while digging through the threads is a pain.

Still, I can understand the reason now, and I do appreciate the moderators' work. So I'll figure out some way to live with it - probably by finding/getting less deals/freebies - sigh!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote