View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #28
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I left it too late to vote. I was um-ing and ah-ing through the whole process knowing that I wasn't overly anxious to take on any monster books at the moment.

For what it's worth, I'd just decided (finally) to vote for Bleak House, so my vote wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

I'm not sure if I'll get to this book at all to be honest, but I did promise myself I'd read at least one Dickens book this year. Had planned on it being A Tale of Two Cities, but I can be flexible.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote