View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The first thing I want to know about EInk color is whether or not it makes black contrast lower. I am rather afraid that it will. So to get color we may have to live with worse text (perhaps back to Vizpex clarity vs Pearl clarity).
I worry about the contrast as well...last thing that I think anyone would want to see are washed out dull screen colors.

I guess depends on the tech for the given panel. Most significantly if they use a true black in the color's used. A true white matters as well. But like you say a black produced only via color "mixing" will likely be a poor result, but I feel if it uses a true black to augment the likely needed mixed black needed to fill in the whole cell/pixel then it likely would be fine and nothing our eyes would differentiate.

Still, it's all new and we'll see...but this a nice move forward...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote