View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 09:13 AM   #103
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
Same for me.
Watching TRON was impossible for me, because of all the honestly too stupid ideas about the cyberspace. And I get thrown off by every single movie or book about hackers and how they supposedly hack into other networks or computers.

"Aha, there are three layers of security... Oh my god, they discovered me! They are tracking me! Thirtyfive seconds and they will get my address!"
...seriously, this makes my nuts roll on the floor (and Italian way of saying "good chap! this is nonsense!")
I found my new sig line.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote