View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 12:06 AM   #27
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
I'm in the same boat as you. I too want an Android based reader with an SD card. But that appears to be an increasingly unrealistic goal. Onyx is the only vendor that gives unfettered access to Android but they aren't cheap and I've read about build quality issues with some of their devices. I once rooted my Nook ST to run Android but the reading experience was so bad I immediately reverted back to stock.

The major players (Amazon, Kobo, and B&N) mostly lack SD cards on their devices. Older Nook and Kobo devices had it but the newer ones only have fixed memory.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote