View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 08:57 AM   #25
steven168
Zealot
steven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toyssteven168 shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1 & 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
My device info is not up to date, I have both the Max and the Kepler Pro. My Max is running 4.0.4 and the Kepler Pro is running 4.2.2. However I am not too caught up on the versions because my Max supports encryption and the Kepler Pro doesn't. This may not be important to you.

I got the Max specifically for it's use with PDFS and I have to say, I like it a great deal. In a lot of ways, it's exactly what a book reader should be. No concern for whatever format I load, it'll display and the battery is huge.

Personally, it's an ideal device for me. Both handle large capacity SD cards, no ads or commercials like the Kindles and I didn't have to register it like a Kobo. The Monte Crisco/Kepler Pro I've been very happy with so far.

I didn't get mine from the onyxboox.com site, I think I got it from some American reseller but Kepler Pro/Monte Crisco 3 was what I was looking for. I'm very happy with it, I hope they continue doing business as they are exactly what I was looking for.
Onyx Boox C67ML Carta 2
the newer have bad review.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...R1SPH4RZ4R8SE2

how your?

my kindle paperwhite just spoil. thinking should i get android e-ink reader?

Last edited by steven168; 03-04-2018 at 09:24 AM.
steven168 is offline   Reply With Quote