View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:46 AM   #44
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's certainly not saying that erotica can't also have literary merit, just as "Playboy" actually does have very interesting articles in it.

The only reason I ever read it .

In my case the use of a psuedonym is a no-brainer. I have a full time job, working from home a lot, and when I do finally publish, I don't want to do so under my real name for fear of raising questions in the minds of those I work for (even though they do get their fair pound of flesh out of me).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote