View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
It's not the space at the end that's the problem - it's when I do what comes naturally, a fast swipe, that it keeps going beyond the next full page (2x2 tapestries, 4x4 icons), sending the first row of icons it reaches off the screen (eg, from the Home tapestry, I swipe left and it will stop with the leftmost icons it reaches off the left side... Wish I had a video cam of some sort to make a video of it to demonstrate. :/
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote