View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 06:00 AM   #54
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Keep in mind that you are discussing contract law rather than copyright law. The author still holds the copyright on the article. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I hate arguing with you, but the last time I submitted a story for publication, it was clearly stated that Reiman Publications now owned all rights to that story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
The contracts concerned can assign all of the author's rights in the copyright or grant a license amongst other things. ...
I assumed that in some cases, copyright is/can be transferred from one entity to another entity.

Are you saying this can't be done?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote