Thread: DR800 Osmo: Personal organizer
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:36 AM   #21
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrografie View Post
Ingo,

i'm new to osmo but seem to be having a problem (or possible bug?) It starts allright but in the current tab in dr800+ (full version) when switching to another tab it does not come back to the tab it was opened in; that tab is showing the original content again requiring a reset to close osmo.

I would really love to have osmo running in it's own tab. Am i overlooking something here?
To get an application to appear in the tab some extra irex firmware calls need to be done. I have a version that does this, however it is created with different configuration settings for Osmo. It uses its own libraries and not the one form the base-package and it has the settings in its own directory and not in the Programs/_config/.osmo (I guess) directory.
So you can use the attached version, but you probably need to copy the (content of) the .osmo diretory to: Programs\_osmo\config\.osmo.
Note I have not tested the copying of config data because I do not have the version of Iņigo installed, so I can not check if this are the good actions, so please make backups before you try.

Let me know if this works,
Marcel.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OsmoForDR1000.zip (1.19 MB, 754 views)
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote