View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 11:15 PM   #65
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
This is kind of cool. I’m not sure if this is documented, so here is what I found. Look at the two screen captures. In the first the Today View on my iPad mini 5 is scrolled up to display the bottom of same. Notice the small text indicating time and date in the upper-left of screen. When I scroll the Today Screen down to display the top of that view, the text moves down and is much larger and easier to read. I’ve never noticed this before, so maybe it is new, or maybe I just never noticed it in the past.

On 9.7" or bigger iPads, behavior's same on 13.

Note, you can even pin widgets so they always show on home screen after hiding other widgets (swipe down twice in Today View). I prefer a cleaner look so I usually keep just the weather widget.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 09-17-2020 at 11:19 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote