View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:04 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by StirlingEditor View Post
OMG, I figured it out! That's exactly what it was. The added numbers to the file name "crescent.gif" were added by sigil (or something) and then they weren't being called out in the xhtml files properly. I just tested one file, added the number, and voila! it worked.

Woot! Thanks ducks!
Sigil is dumb when converting/processing HTML to XHTML when adding multiple segments with the same filenames. As you found out it adds a digit for each time a another segment is added that has the same image.
Worse, if different sub-folder has HTML files have the same name, Sigil will over-write when it flattens into the Text folder

If the images are the same: REGEX Search and replace crescent\d+.gif with crescent.gif
Then delete the extra (files from the bookbrowser., leaving only crescent.gif
Change first, delete second.
I use the same image on all chapter headings regularly
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote