View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 03:21 PM   #3631
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
They're TV shows, not movies, but have you tried:
The reimagined Battlestar Galactica
The Expanse
Firefly
(and for that matter, the Firefly movie, Serenity).

All indisputably and unarguably awesome on all fronts.
(So don't dispute or argue.)
Battle Star Galactica from a few years back, yes. The original BSG season 1 was okay but I was a teenager, so what did I know 45 years ago! Season 2 was horrible. The newer one from a few years ago wasn't that great. Haven't tried the others. Firefly bit the dirt after one season I think. None of the modern SciFi I've seen seems to be very science oriented nor cerebral IMO. Just a bunch of stupid comic book characters from Marvel, and I didn't even read that stuff way back as a kid in the 1960s.

But we should probably move on to another topic or move this to another thread because we are way off topic for this thread. Like Wodin mentioned, somehow this accidentally wound up in this thread instead of another thread that was more appropriate as it covered topics from way back when.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote