View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #173
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle PW3, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Assuming you use apps other than ComiXology's own app, which system has better comic readers? iOS or Android?

I'm familiar with Android apps like Perfect Viewer, Challenger and CDisplayEX. I've also used some Windows apps on my Surface (Cover is the best available there). But I've never had a chance to try the iOS ones.
When I'm reading on my tablet, I use Comixology since that's where I buy them all. Otherwise, I read library comics or the few cbr/cbz files I have on my Kobo ereader.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote