View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 01:55 PM   #6
Dazrin
There's my cookie!
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW2, various Android devices
I have read this before and enjoyed it just as much this time, maybe a little more even. I wanted to try the audiobook but didn't end up having it in time so I just re-read the ebook.

I am not a huge Gaiman fan although I really enjoyed American Gods and a short story I heard on the Levar Burton Reads podcast (#7, Chivalry). I haven't enjoyed the other books by him that I have read nearly as much though.

I'll come back later with some thoughts.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote