View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 12:24 PM   #167
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikou View Post
I read comics and manga on my tablet (iPad Air 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.4).
Assuming you use apps other than ComiXology's own app, which system has better comic readers? iOS or Android?

I'm familiar with Android apps like Perfect Viewer, Challenger and CDisplayEX. I've also used some Windows apps on my Surface (Cover is the best available there). But I've never had a chance to try the iOS ones.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote