Thread: Lrx on Calibre
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 06:22 PM   #22
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Thanks. I can convert lrf but the drm'd lrx is a problem. I have several on my Sony prs 505 which I downloaded from Sony years ago when they dealt in ereaders. Unfortunately, I've been spoiled by the frontlight on my paperwhite (and have poorer house-lighting than I had at my old house) so want to put them onto the Paperwhite. This can't be a unique situation.

I realise drm stripping isn't discussed here, but I can't see any way of asking Alf, and lrx isn't mentioned.
Going back a few years but all I remember about lrx and removing drm was that there was no tool to remove lrx DRM. The suggestion from when Sony switched to epub was to re-download the books in epub format and use the standard Adobe tools. Later when Sony sold their customers to Kobo, you downloaded the epubs from your Kobo account.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote