Thread: Clara HD Rapid page turns
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 07:26 AM   #1
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Fire 7, Kindle Paperwhite Manga, Ipad 9.7 (2018)
Rapid page turns

Hello. I used to be very satisfied with my Kobo aura h2o, but ever since I bought the paperwhite 3, I've been using exclusively the latter to read; primarily due to its rapid page turns experience.

The aura h2o was sluggish in comparison. I don't know if that problem is universal or not, but I've been yearning for a device with P3's fast response coupled with the font options of Kobo. Is the Kobo Clara the e-reader I've been looking for? RSVP and thanks in advance.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote