View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 01:34 PM   #40
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I think this may be the first time the Lit Club has selected a book that I’ve already read so it’s not a big deal. I sincerely don’t mind reading it again since I don’t remember it! I just know I really liked it. I have also read his book Moonstone and really liked that too. I can remember more about that book. I’m terrible at remembering details about books and especially movies. I started keeping a book journal this year in the hopes that recording general thoughts and some key details will make it easier to remember in the future. We’ll see how that goes!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote