View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 04:01 AM   #8
laji
Banned
laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: monitor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
Connect to metadata.db using a SQLite browser, and then execute this native SQL: SELECT id,title,sort FROM books WHERE title <> sort . Then, export the results.
DaltonST, thank you for detailed and quick help; it's really very useful. Using of database (or excel for easier, as my example is, questions), of course, give a big power. I'm sorry because of no way to do this in Calibre themselve.

I can export the list with any column data from db or Excel table, but yet I can not imagine, how to show the resulted list in Calibre. Studying the functions...

Best regards.
laji

Last edited by laji; 09-03-2015 at 05:36 AM. Reason: adding: "it's really very useful"
laji is offline   Reply With Quote