View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #10
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Listed in the order I got them:

Kindle keyboard, Kobo Touch, Kindle Touch, Nexus 7, Kobo Mini.

I've included the Nexus as I do actually read on it more than I thought I would. My original Kindle was a 2i - the first one available in the UK. I sold that on ebay when I bought the K3 as I felt guilty because I didn't 'need' the new one. Then I got the Kobo but used one for home and one for travelling. Then... Well lately I've decided that if I call myself a collector then I can justify it to myself.

latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote