View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 04:58 AM   #2
Faeryink
Zealot
Faeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmos

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
I don't have Onyx Note model, but I do have Onyx Boox Max 2 Pro and Onyx Boox Nova both running firmware 2.1.1. My devices hold charge after they are turned off for many hours. When they are in the sleep mode, with wifi turned on they still seems ok.

Do you see this issue with your Note 10.3 "powered off" or when its in the sleep mode? If it's in the sleep mode, could it be a background app running which maybe consuming power. Might be worth checking the Power management settings, for example, is the Auto-Freeze applied to newly installed apps? Perhaps the power settings have been reset to default.

Doing a factory reset is a hassle but maybe worth considering. I would not install any 3rd party apps to ascertain whether the firmware is causing the issues?

It is also worth contacting Onyx Boox Support if you use the Feedback button on your device and provide your email. I used this option to get support with my google playstore issues, and I got a rapid reply from Onyx.

Goodluck!!
Faeryink is offline   Reply With Quote