View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:03 AM   #103
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I am extremely anal when it comes to reading books in order if they are part of a series, as The Daughter of Time is. Are the Inspector Grant books connected in any way beyond having the same protagonist? Any internal references to previous cases at all?

The operative words here are extremely anal.
This is the only book in the series that I have read. I am usually picky about order too. I thought it is was ok as a stand-alone. It’s really the personality of the inspector that you don’t have familiarity with but the plot is independent.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote