View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:14 AM   #22
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Visible to people who have questions about the file structure of calibre, hold mistaken opinions about any reading device equaling (let alone surpassing) the Sony PRS-505, or demonstrate anything except complete antipathy to DRM, anyway. Whether that sub-category of MR members will be a viable market for book covers is another question entirely.

Mostly, if I start making book covers, it will be an excuse to do some leather tooling, which I haven't really done in a decade or more. "I have to take over part of the dining room to set up a workbench because I'll, um, sell some stuff. Really."

Last edited by Worldwalker; 06-14-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote