View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
Looks good, but some of the numbers are a little questionable, and I wonder where they get their proof of LCD eye strain. Overall it's a nice article though.
Probably from experience of the person who did the photos.

Different people react differently to LCD vs eInk, so I don't think such a comparison is possible. For example, I can't look at LCD screen in a dark room at all, instant headache - but I can look at it for hours if it's in bright lightbulb light. And I know a person who gets eye strain from CRT monitors, but none at all from LCD, even in darkness.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote