View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #42
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
I love my 505, couldn't leave home without it. When the sale was going on at Borders I went and bought a second one for me (in case something happes to mine) and one for my friend in Las Vegas, who had never heard of one.

It's weird tho, because I'm an avid reader (or like to think of myself as one) and I didn't even hear about ereaders until I "stumbled" across the Kindle on Amazon. If you can call having it thown in your face every day you went on Amazon "stumbling"... but anyways, once I saw the Kindle I started searching for ereaders and eventually found my beautiful blue baby.

What type of advertising do they (Sony) supply to the public? Maybe the 700 had so many complaints that it flopped and they are trying to make up the difference with a new reader? I think it would suck if I just bought my 505 (March of this year) and only had a year or 2 to enjoy it before it became outdated. I dunno-just wondering
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote